If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So the Ranger Medkit will be worse at altruistic healing than before?

Options
not_requested49
not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Come on now, I thought the whole point of the April Dev update was to address that altruistic healing wouldn't be affected, yet the rarest medkit is going to have less charges to heal OTHER survivors than before?

I feel like we can do something more to encourage healing others with it, like for instance, making healing others have an efficiency bonus, I feel that will better differentiate it from the other medkits, especially considering its Rarity

Mabye emergency med kit can use some love as well, giving it extra speed than a ranger one when healing others with it (say, 75%? 90%?) But with a cost of an efficiency penalty, so it would only be good for one good heal, giving it a different role than a purple med kit

Not so sure about how to make yellow medkits different from browns, mabye have brown medkits have smaller skillchecks like brown toolboxes do?