Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Link "issue" 8024

Linkly452
Linkly452 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Hi guys! I am having this issue with logging into dead by daylight on Xbox and I noticed that a lot of people on this forum also have the same issue and one thing is similar between all of our issues. We all have "ink" in some form in our usernames. I personally would not like to change my username to play the game. Can you guys see if this issue is caused by this? My friends have been able to login perfectly fine. I found another post on this forum where they even say that after changing username, uninstalling, and reinstalling they fixed their issue.

The exact issue is upon entering the game is I make it past the cutscene then after the "press a to continue" screen I am meet with the error code - "Connection Error - Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later. Error code: 8,024"

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated