Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Error Loading Lobby After Leaving Match and Bloodweb Glitch

RainbowKahn
RainbowKahn Member Posts: 10

Platform: PS5

This has happened a few times and all I can think is that it's an issue with the servers.

I have played several games tonight as the Spirit and Sodako, so I don't think this is a killer related or bug related issue. These games have also had 3 survivors escape, none escape, and I have given people hatch, so I don't think these are variables either.

I run my Current favorite perk load out on both killers. Pain Resonance, Devour, Starstruck, and Nowhere to Hide. However I doubt this is the issue either.

Lobby Loading Issue:

After completing a match, the Lobby takes abnormally long to load. I keep my bloodpoint, but any progress to past rift challenges may be lost.

Bloodweb Glitch:

I only experienced this on Sodako tonight, but at times After completing the bloodweb, it disappears. However the next level does not pop up and the bloodweb is left blank. I have to close the game, and upon reopening it, the bloodweb progress is lost and my bloodpoints are restored.

Solutions I have tried:

I have restarted the game, restarted my system, and checked my internet. Everything appears to be working fine on my end.

I thought maybe the servers were just super full so I took a 4 hour break, but the issue is persisting. I'm unaware if this is happening to anyone else, but I felt it was worth reporting.

These bugs have not been consistent, so I doubt they can be recreated. I will comment with a photo if it happens tonight to me again.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• RainbowKahn

Although I forgot to take a photo, this is happening to me again today. This is extremely frustrating.

• RainbowKahn

It's now showing I have no network connection when my internet is fine.

• Dsg4041
    Dsg4041 Member Posts: 75

I upvoted. I have experienced the same thing you said in your Original Post AS WELL AS in your comments.