We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Pig Pen Hangout

Options

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,204
    Options

Not 100% sure, 1-3 is the only ones I've seen in their entirely myself.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 304
    Options

Just watched Saw X and I gotta say it lived up to the reviews it received. The story and characters were amazing. Without spoiling anything, I wish Amanda got a boop from that one person she showed sympathy to (Before she started rigging the games I guess she cared about certain victims depending on their circumstances?).

John Kramer was genius as always and this one being personal made his actions feel validated; though brutal. Shawnee did a spectacular job reprising her role as Amanda; her attitude, emotions, doubts, and body language was PEAK. Though I absolutely despised how it ended because of a certain individual and doing something to someone that was despicable, it was vintage Jigsaw.

I really recommend anyone who’s a Saw fan but is cautious to watch it due to the previous films (especially the ones after 3, my gawd) to give it a chance; you won’t regret it. 8/10 (only because the ending made my blood boil).

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 1,988
    edited October 2023
    Options

I've already made plans with my buddy to see it next weekend. Hopefully, it lives up to the hype.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Rolling into the office late as hell on a Monday morning slightly stoopid and hungover af from the weekend like

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

This might get some love here amongst our enthusiasts. I made our girl her own unique theme.

Problem: Pig has no unique chase music

Solution: Give piggy unique chase music

✔️

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

That's really cool. I always wondered why she didn't have her own chase music seeing as she is licensed.

👉️🐽

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks :). It's just a little something fun and different. Piggy is special so she deserve a cool theme. It's weird tho because if iirc they're (Her & Bubba) actually in the minority of licensed characters without a unique theme song. Freddy had his unique lullaby on release but the generic chase which makes me wonder if that's something they negotiate during licensing and ask upfront, or if it is left at their discretion if they want to make a unique theme.

I don't think it's been until the last few years they started going all-in on the unique themes.

Post edited by Nun_So_Vile on
  • AbsolutGrndZer0
    edited October 2023
    Options

Okay, Pig Council lets all humble brag. Post your loadout screen, showing your favorite build, outfit and prestige level!

I am sure I am still a baby Pig at 23, but I thought of doing this when a SWF of survivors were gasping at my dedication to Pig.

Megs, you may participate too, but you MUST be wearing your Pig mask. If not you, will have a trap put on your head along with Jigsaw's Annotated Plan, slugged, and then WE will start finishing generators ourselves.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Oh jeez. I'll get mine up once I get some free time this weekend. Both my piggy and Meg are nothing to brag on 😂.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks for listening! Creepy is exactly what I was going for; Glad you enjoyed it. Once I get some free time i'll be starting up on some more compositions for the theme series. Got called in to do a gig like 2 days before and just got the setlist today. 😑🤠.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    Options

Oh yea, my Meg is only P3. I only include Meg in the humble brag, as those that have the Pig mask are our disciples. As my meme a few pages back said, You are on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Good news everyone. I survived the gig :).

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

Alright Saw X review time.

I just got back from the theater, so this might get long and a bit nonsense due to the sheer emotions I have right now.

Let's get one thing out of the way early. This is the best Saw movie we have gotten in a long time. This is the most classic Saw feeling movie I have seen out of the last handful of sequels. It had everything down to some great twists. This might even be in my Top 5. Saw, Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw 6, and then Saw X. Best traps hand down in the entire series. They were all deadly, menacing, and crazy imaginative ones that we get the pleasure to witness in the movie.

This movie is the remediation I needed for some of the past releases like Spiral. They nailed it with this movie. I am about to binge every single Saw movie again just because this movie is that good. It's so good that I'm currently queuing up every single other Saw movie for a marathon to follow-up on this incredible film.

Man oh man...Tobin Mothafucking Bell does it again. Give this man an Oscar for this film. Delivers yet another great performance as John Kramer and we get to see so much of him. I was going to say this movie was a love letter to fans, but this movie is a love letter to Kramer specifically. A slow burning character study. How do we make Kramer look more human, a sympathetic character, and like a bad-ass anti-hero equal to The Punisher? Oh, they found a way. I don't want to spoil it but they had a believable antagonist (in more than 1 way). It was like you felt the rage, anger, anguish, and pain for John. I was even rooting for John throughout.

Amanda is still cute af. Loved everything about her from the combat boots to the short hair and her usual psycho attitude.

Oh and a nice return to a VERY familiar place at the very end for anyone who picked it up.

Oh, and JOHN WORE THE OUTFIT AND PIG MASK!?!?!? WHEN ARE WE GETTING A JOHN KRAMER LEGENDARY SKIN FOR PIGGY??? They did it with Legion and Hunk. They can 100% do it with John now and it would fit right in.

It was a great Saw movie, a great horror movie, and I highly recommend seeing it. In Theaters if possible.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

This is 100% an unrelated rant on an unpopular opinion about the new movie-going experience at my local theater. Feel free to ignore this vent.

The old heads here might get where I'm coming from with this, but the new-age movie-going experience is so foreign to me. I didn't see a single person, no one taking tickets, no one behind the desk, no one in the lobby but my friend and I since it's all self-service now. The hottest movies of the season were all playing at the same time tonight (on a weekend night) and I hadn't seen anyone until I had already bought a ticket and went inside. I said, "Damn they probably don't even ID at the counter anymore for R movies 😂." Where is the movie-going magic? Where did the atmosphere go?

I'm old school in a lot of the things I do, and the movie-going experience is one of those. I don't buy tickets in advance to movies. Usually, it'd be arriving early, wait in line, get your tickets from a person at the counter (or avoid counter line and self-service kiosk on the side), getting some snacks and going to the theater to pick out a good seat in the back somewhere. The Theater companies have been moving to universally standardize assigned seating within the past few years across many parts of the USA without them.

Used to have a traditional theater with no reservation system even during 2020-2021ish, but It ain't like that here anymore at least lol. Universal seating at the theater and the only front row available when I got there today. Before it even started I scope the room out and it's so empty. Okay, maybe people will come before the lights go down and the movie starts. The movie begins and still a pretty empty room than what it was saying when I came in and picked my seats. I'd already moved seats cause no one else came to claim these seats they had apparently paid for in advance. Screw that. Presale seats to a movie, what a joke. Not even a good one cause they probably charged that person a $2 convenience fee just for the "convenience" of pre-claiming your seat (The one my ass was very comfy viewing the movie in because you didn't show up). It's a freaking movie theater we are all sitting here looking at the same screen for crying out loud.

Anyway, It's a completely different experience just seeing a movie now that online ticket orders and reservations are the new norm around my area.

Edit: Came back to write to hell with reserved seating. Give me back the traditional movie theater atmosphere 😤.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited October 2023
    Options

It's that time of year again 🎃🔥

Got my Halloween playlist on at work in preparation for tomorrow.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited November 2023
    Options

I just had a game on Gideon with Pig where I got 3 head pops... 2 of them were simultaneous. Looks like they all failed their games.

Also. A Bot let Nea die on 1st hook... 😂🤣💀

Took away my darn 4-piece chicken poppers

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you can read this loadout, props. My phone caught a little glare but not too bad. I see you are a iri tape enjoyer as well 😎.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited November 2023
    Options

It is once again Thanksgiving here in NA. While the family is over and turkey is getting baked in the oven, I will be sitting here, wishing to get baked in the garage.

Happy Turkey Day y'all.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 450
    Options

Lately I’ve found I can’t play this game anymore. I’ve just lost all interest in it and can’t bring myself to find any more joy. I don’t know how long I’m going to not be playing for but this is a (hopefully) temporary goodbye

• Nun_So_Vile
    Options

Sometimes a break is all that is needed. Def been there before. Hope to still see you around the forums @totallynotamegmain

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 472
    Options

I feel you. I have taken many breaks myself in the past.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

Here is a picture of one of my cats chilling in a tractor tyre. I hope this helps 🐱

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    Options
  • Nun_So_Vile
    Options

My sister told me I needed to watch the new one. Might get around to that soon. I liked the original a lot.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited December 2023
    Options

@CatnipLove 🥀

"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned."

• itsm0rt3m
    itsm0rt3m Applicant Posts: 4
    Options

oink oink now pet me.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited December 2023
    Options

First post on your account and it's here in the dankest reaches of the forum off-topic known as the Pig Pen? You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited December 2023
    Options

Ladies and Gentleman...

Saw 11 has been officially announced for 2024.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Options

That's wild.😂 We getting movie updates, so I hope BHVR brings in pressure with a good Pig update next year.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • Atsuka_Anarchy
    Options

Amanda's new drip would be dope.🤩 That and fix her awful Ambush/crouch, among other things.

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 472
    Options

Buff and new skin and a movie in one year would be heaven. Definitly going to see that when it comes out.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited December 2023
    Options

I will be seeing this one in theaters as well. Saw X was so good. Only thing this time is I'm reserving seats ahead of time xD

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello!

Did you know that Pig mains and Freddy mains have a 100% chance of being friends? Anyway, I am here to leave some art for you:

EDIT: Credit goes to whoever did it, it is hard to read that signature down there.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Options

I did not know this, but now I do :D. I can get behind that alliance 🤤. Thanks for dropping in with some art, friend.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited February 19
    Options

A new custom Terror Radius and Theme for my ongoing DBD theme series will be uploaded on YT soon. Around the end of last year, I decided to take on this series as a fun composition project to make custom fanmade terror radius and chase music for killers without any. The first of the series was Piggy, and now I'll be adding Freddy to that list with the addition of his custom theme, Welcome To My Nightmare.

Edited to add-in a link to it below.

@GeneralV Freddy mains rejoice. The devs might not be giving him any love, but I have lol. 😁😅

The Dream Warriors helped with this one.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    Options

A minor Buff to her Ambush and a HUGE NERF TO REVERSE BEAR TRAPS.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited February 19
    Options

I was a bit confused at your reply at first, but I think you're referring to the recent dev notes? I'll post them up here cause that's some big pig news. I've included a version with my own personal notes in the reply below this post.

The Pig

In a shocking turn of events, we have decided to buff The Pig. More specifically, we have made improvements to both The Pig’s Ambush and Crouch abilities. The goal with these changes is to make her Ambush and stealth abilities more useful and make her less reliant on her Reverse Bear Traps.

Ambush:

• Increased Ambush duration to 2.3 seconds (was 2 seconds)
    • Decreased Ambush successful attack cooldown to 2.7 seconds (was 3 seconds)
    • Decreased Ambush missed attack cooldown to 1.5 seconds (was 2 seconds)

Crouch:

• Increased crouched movement speed to 3.8m/s (was 3.6m/s)
    • Decreased time taken to crouch to 1 second (was 1.3 seconds)

Reverse Bear Traps:

• The Pig can no longer see the auras of Jigsaw Boxes
    • Reverse Bear Traps now have a base timer of 3 minutes (was 2.5 minutes)

The Pig can now cover 15% more ground with her Ambush attack, making it harder for Survivors to break away from the loop. We’ve also made missed attacks less punishing to encourage using Ambush more often and updated her successful attack cooldown to match the normal Basic Attack cooldown. Improving her crouch makes it quicker and easier to set up for an Ambush and allows her to spend less time sneaking up on unsuspecting Survivors.

A handful of Add-Ons that decreased her missed attack cooldown or decreased her crouch time have had their effects reduced to compensate as their effects are now part of her base kit.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited February 19
    Options

This version includes my editor's notes and initial reactions

The Pig

In a (truly) shocking turn of events, we have decided to buff (here we go) The Pig (Run far far away and hide Amanda). More specifically, we have made improvements to both The Pig’s Ambush and Crouch abilities (Good so far). The goal with these changes is to make her Ambush and stealth abilities more useful and make her less reliant on her Reverse Bear Traps (-Karma, [Insert Fallout "everyone disliked that"]) (Ngl starting to get me a little worried).

Ambush:

• Increased Ambush duration to 2.3 seconds (was 2 seconds) (Okay, I wanted to see it longer, more in line with SnD, so I can get behind the slight number bump)
    • Decreased Ambush successful attack cooldown to 2.7 seconds (was 3 seconds) (Nothing too game, breaking. Definitely on the safe side for an initial change)
    • Decreased Ambush missed attack cooldown to 1.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) (I like this change, I was going to be harder on the values, but honestly it's a decent start)

Crouch:

• Increased crouched movement speed to 3.8m/s (was 3.6m/s) (So, less than JMFs value, but we'll have to see how JMF gets changed)
    • Decreased time taken to crouch to 1 second (was 1.3 seconds) (This is a good change)

Reverse Bear Traps:

• The Pig can no longer see the auras of Jigsaw Boxes (This one's a tough one to take on the chin for me; Auras in this game are very useful)
    • Reverse Bear Traps now have a base timer of 3 minutes (was 2.5 minutes) (Will have to see how this change interacts with some of her add-ons. I hesitate to classify this as more second-chance opportunities making their way into the game, but an extra 30 seconds will certainly make the difference between getting a kill and not on Piggy. I think we've all had a game where it really comes down to those precious seconds on RBT's timer. Not a big fan of this change overall just because a lot can happen in those extra 30 seconds. Will Gears be more sought after to combat this?)

Some of these changes make me a little nervous, but It sounds like she'll get through these changes alright for the most part. A lot of this is what the community has been asking for, which has made some add-ons redundant (which devs have acknowledged in their notes), and in need of probably more than just a numbers change looking down the line. The aura change and the increase in RBT timer i'm not a big fan of off as of now. That being said, there are a lot of good changes, and safe-by-the-numbers changes, mixed in here with the bad (IMO). It'll be interesting to see if they'll only adjust the numbers on her add-ons or if she'll have an add-on rework in the future.

I'm also kinda glad they didn't mess with her grunts and squeals in the process of tweaking Ambush.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    Options

I will definitely be playing her extensively on the PTB, and I definitely will be using my "Perkless Pig" build (full end game perks, that around 80% of the time never come into play) to really test out how it goes... but I am thinking I am going to be getting nothing but 4 escapes despite having a pretty good 4K record on Live servers with the build right now.

• Nun_So_Vile
    edited February 20
    Options

I hope you can still play Perkless Pig without issues. I know that build has a special place for you. I remain cautiously optimistic they won't completely butcher RBT and make the buffs a minor point.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,238
    edited February 20
    Options

Sadly I cannot participate in any PTBs so I'll have to wait to see what these changes might actually do.

The longer trap time won't make a difference to those Pig players who intend to follow around one surv for a pop, as they already are throwing the trial to do this.

Loss of seeing the Jigsaw boxes is both good and bad imo. Those Pig players who want to target survs trying to get their traps off (because survs really love this) and those who just wish to track & intercept survs doing so will not like this change at all.

The number tweaks to the crouch time and dash cool downs etc. will feel good, and the relevant add-ons can double down on them too if those aren't adjusted as well. It will depend on the playstyle of the Pig whether these buffs are worth the changes to the traps & boxes.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,051
    edited February 20
    Options

Im already very active friend, recorded a ton of matches. Currently uploading. My feedback will be lenghty. I would gladly see you all having a look and commenting on it when its ready.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Options

Outstanding field reporting. I'll follow-up when I have some free time.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,051
    edited February 21
    Options

Post is online. A total 8 Pig matches with some outstanding ambushes. Please give me your opinions on the changes for all of you that cant test her right now!!!