Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Random disconnects in the middle of matches ("Connection to the host cannot be established")

aztaszegyen
aztaszegyen Member Posts: 24

• Platform: PC/Steam

• Description of the issue: Game disconnects randomly. WIthout any reason the game simply disconnects me in the middle of the match let it be a killer or survivor game. This issue has nothing to do with my network connection, as it has been tested from multiple sides that there is nothing affecting network traffic. This issue has caused my matchmaking penalty to rack up currently to 30 minutes, and it siginificantly impacts my ability to try and play the game. I am not ragequitting, the game servers keep failing on me.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): play the game

• How often does this occur: random intervals

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• trendyfartknocker
    trendyfartknocker Member Posts: 76

Happening to me too. Seems like it just started in the last week or two. No other network issues as far as I can tell.

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Samesiessss. I filed a ticket with BHVR weeks ago and they were like, "Lol check your internet connection, no guarantees we can fix this!" So helpful.

• Izaya033
    Izaya033 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem :(