Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Part of the outer wall on Haddonfield was missing

XerraHunt
XerraHunt Member Posts: 1

Platform - PS5

Description - I was playing Wraith, at the start of the game I noticed that a part of the outer wall was missing, allowing to get out of bounds. Both the killer and the survivor could get out of bounds. At the place of the missing wall there were a few big red puddles. We could fall of the map but after falling for a few seconds I would either respawn inside the map or at the edge of the spot where I fell off.

Steps to reproduce - I could not reproduce this issue. I tried going into a custom game on the same map but the issue did not occur again.

How often does this occur - So far I have experienced this once, only on the map Haddonfield.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FrostySnow
    FrostySnow Member Posts: 22

I had it happen on switch as well while playing as Pig. You could walk around the map to behind the exit gates as well. It appears that the break happened with a tree hook combo spawning where a wall should go.... There's also a pallet spawning so it can be dropped to block a box as well... Keep that error in though...I won't tell 😁

• FrostySnow
    FrostySnow Member Posts: 22

I had a repeat of the same glitch already with two holes in the outer wall appearing. This time as Freddy. Still on Switch.