Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Recovery prompt remains on screen whilst not in the dying state.

Steam.

Played a match wherein after wiggling off by being dropped I noticed a short bit later that the prompt to recover remained on screen. I am not sure what caused it nor how to produce it.

I am not sure if any of the following information may help but I will give it nonetheless. I was a Cheryl on Shelter Woods, playing against a Deathslinger. I was speared whilst shining my held flashlight, and downed from the spearing. After wiggling off I intentionally dropped the item my survivor was carrying (purple flashlight acquired from a chest). My game language is/was set to French. Upon approaching another interactable (heal, generator, exit gate) the prompt would still remain on screen in addition to the new one, only now Recover was moved to Right Mouse. Screenshots are attached in the event my explanation is confusing.

To my knowledge I have not experienced this bug before and I unfortunately do not have friends who play the game in order to test how to replicate this. My theory is that it's due to being speared while using my item and then dropping it after wiggling off.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 508

I had something similar with Cheryl on Temple of Purgation where the Take a Chance at escape was stuck on my screen. Might be a Cheryl bug.