Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Blindsided

Kaijin
Kaijin Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

When the update occured today, I had begun the challenge Blindsided Tome 4 - Conviction Level 3. First of all, it was very frustated that because you changed it (the definition to not included lightburn), it did reset my progress to Zero. I'm not good with a flashlight so I was doing every blind the killer challenge with the perk Blast mine. But now it doesn't work to advance in the challenge anymore even if in the definition of the perk it clearly say : ... blinding everyone nearby. I hope you can fix this please. I want to finish the 4 tomes I have left.

And why did the update rested all my input binding configuration? It has never done that in any update. I discover that the control I had was reseted and I had a really hard time in my first game because of that. Hope it never do that again in an update.

I play on PC

Thank you for your time and devotion. Have a nice day.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kaijin
    Kaijin Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Resolved. Exept the fact that I had to redo my progress. Maybe I was very unlucky and had 6 killers in a row with lightborn.