We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Exit Gate Zone timer

I think it needs to be sped up if survivors are standing in it waiting for the killer to incentivize leaving while they can instead of trolling the killer by waiting for them to t-bag them happens a lot and its a waste of time for some people.

Comments

• xPrinceHarlequinx
    xPrinceHarlequinx Member Posts: 180

I don’t disagree however that would just mean they would stand just outside the gate to do the same thing. People that want to be obnoxious will find a way to do it. It sucks, but here we are.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 798

No matter how many times you try to stop players from being hateful or bullying, they will always find a way to bully.

So do not play online games if you are sensitive to them or simply accept the fait accompli because real life is like this too

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

I just watch something on second monitor waiting for them to leave.

I am doing something else while wasting their time.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

Don't change game to remove things like this. It would mean you would need to teleport and heal slugs if killer is walking over them (yet another BM thing, or maybe just survivor teleporting on the ground as the game does quite often). Huntress gets free hatchet hits because that's toxic T-bagging and absolutely not dodging. Both killer and survivor should be very restricted from looking up or down (they can't look down if they recently looked up) because that's also BM shaking the head at the other side etc.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 798

Yes, players are restricted so that the Ready and Not Ready buttons cannot be pressed at the same time

No game does that. If you're crying over a survivor who shook his head up and down quickly, don't play this game.

I don't find this painful, I find it funny

• Gandor

The point is - no matter what restrictions u impose, they will always get circumvented to get the point across - until u get into situation where it really hinders the game. So again - will you remove T-bags? If u do, then what about dodging? U sometimes need to rapidly crouch multiple times in a row against ranged killers... And about shaking head - if that's ok. Why does it bother you that survivors wait at gate and press a key on a keyboard (same argument about your head nods applies to this too)?

• Gandor

You would need some protection to not do this accidentally (you know even in gate area you can still get a kill). Otherwise I like the idea :)