Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Wraith power description still mentions Lightburn

sizzlingmario4
sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,741

This last line should be removed from the power description as this mechanic is no longer in the game.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Still getting the info pop-up about it at the bottom of the screen while loading into trials, too.

• etms51
    etms51 Member Posts: 607
    edited April 2023

I agree with you, same italian and english language,

[Wrong text]: PC- Steam- "Wailing bell" -character info - The wraith - plays as killer

Description: When i put the mouse over the image of the Wraith's Power called as "Wailing bell", the game shows this tooltip about his power. At the last row of this tooltip, i can see a wrong text because with new version of the game (v.6.7.0) Wraith is no longer being burned by the flashlight into italian and english language (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

1)I launch the game from PC Steam

2)I'm awaiting which the game shows a video

3)I'm on the Main menu

4)I click on the "Plays as Killer" button on the main menu

5)I select the Wraith Killers

6)I click on the "Characters info"

7)I can see a lore of this killer and i put the mouse over the image of the Wraith's Power called as "Wailing bell",

8)the game shows this tooltip about his power.

9)Here in this tooltip there is a wrong text both english and italian language where the Wraith isn't longer being burned by the flashlight at the v. 6.7.0 (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2)

Additional information

• Killer Played: The Wraith
    • Frequency of the issue: Always
    • Version game: 6.7.0
    • Platform: PC - Steam

Wrong translation into english: "Exposure to bright light forces The Wraith to automatically Uncloak." (*)

Wrong translation into italian: "Se esposto a fonti luminose, lo Spettro tornerà automaticamente visibile." (*)

(*)PS: In this case the text will be deleted because with the version 6.7.0 is not longer being burned by the flashlight

documents to add

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

In this version, this description will be delete because the flashlight no longer burns the wraith.

Post edited by etms51 on