Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Touch Pad Support: Bugs

roundpitt
roundpitt Member Posts: 578

I tried using a laptop touchpad for the first time while playing DBD.

The camera stopped working randomly. I never experienced this before with a mouse, but I've also never played DBD on a laptop before either. But basically, the touch pad would randomly become unresponsive. While not playing DBD, my touch pad works perfectly fine.

My laptop is pretty beefy and I purchased it to work on Unreal Engine games while I'm away from home. I'm able to open my own UE4/5 games and the touch pad works fine. I'm also able to play other games in general and they also work fine.

So there's something going on within DBD that is causing touchpad support to bail.

It seems to occur most often when I was holding shift and then pressing the W, A,S, D keys.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• roundpitt
    edited April 2023

EDIT: I tried this and it only partially helped. If I click anywhere it works again but still randomly loses focus and I have to click again.

Post edited by roundpitt on
  • roundpitt

I tried disabling the steam overlay and the issue persists.