Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannibal still has the terrible tantrum bug.

FMG15
FMG15 Member Posts: 456

Hello everyone,

There has been a gamebreaking bug for Cannibal for a while now and it still hasn't been fixed.

When you break a pallet while going into trantrum at the same time this bug will occur.

Instead of the Chainsaw icon you will see the tantrum icon

Chainsaw Icon:

Tantrum Icon:

The charges will recharge normally back to 3.

When you then try to use his chainsaw you will go into tantrum instead (the duration of the tantrum is the same as going into tantrum normally with 1 charge being consumed)

In this case after going into tantrum you can play normally again.

Here is an example made by Ays (a very experienced Leatherface player)

However there is a second, much worse thing that can happen:

If you get this bug and don't charge the power bar fully (for example if you revv your chainsaw for a moment) you cannot use his chainsaw anymore.

You saw this for example in Otz's last All Perk Streak video. In the Cannibal match on Lery's he went into tantrum while breaking a pallet in 14:46. In 14:58 he made the mistake to revv his chainsaw for a moment and that's where his chainsaw completely broke and wasn't useable again.

For anyone curious, here is the video from Otz.

I myself had this bug 3 times. It does not happen often but it can be gamebreaking if it happens.

My plattform is PC but I'm pretty sure this isn't PC exclusive.

Hope this bug gets fixed soon.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments