Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC Steam - Disconnected From a Match While Wiggling Free

Hello. I was playing on Eyrie of Crows against a Huntress as Nea. The Huntress was immediately friendly and wanted to practice throwing hatchets. I obliged and got downed twice.

The second time I was wiggling free, all of a sudden the wiggle progress regressed to half, and Huntress dropped me. I assume because she thought I stopped wiggling.

I was able to wiggle free when she picked me up again, but I got disconnected from the match and had a minute of penalty.

After that, I couldn't exit the game with the normal buttons, I had to Alt + F4 my way out of the game.

Included is the clip of what happened, and my logs for today, yesterday before I re-verified the game file integrity, and the day before that.

I must insist on some kind of assistance other than telling me to re-verify the game's file integrity because I do that every day just about. I do so after every update. I reset my internet on the main router, and the router in my apartment before I play.

I play with a VPN that I just got this week. I play on anonymous mode and hide usernames. Hidden matchmaking delay. I restart my computer and clear cache files, temporary files, the recycle bin and other things often.

I don't know what else I can do besides just grin and bear the disconnect penalties when they happen.

https://twitter.com/heartofdaforest/status/1649780595998748673?s=20

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated