Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Epic) - Matchmaking incentives don't apply correctly

JudePaw
JudePaw Member Posts: 6

I'm playing on Epic, crossplatform on. I live in France (EU servers). I play with friends who also live in France, and with some who live in Canada.

I notice discreptancies between the matchmaking incentive as shown before a match and the actual bonus i'm granted after, when i play with friends.

This won't happen on solo queue matches ; at least i haven't noticed.

What happens :

1. Friends and i want to play together. Some are on Steam, some on Switch ; i'm on Epic. Some live in France, some in Canada. The bonus each person sees on their end can be different wether they live in the same country or not. We check who has the higher matchmaking incenstive and join that person.
  2. Now we all see the same bonus in the pre-lobby screen we joined, usually 100%.
  3. After the match, the person who invited the others is granted the bonus, but the persons who were invited are not.

For example : let's say i have no bonus on my end but my friend has a 100% incentive to play survivor. I join them. Now we both see the 100% bonus in pre-lobby screen. We hit the "ready" button, join a lobby, play the game. On the game results screen, my friend is granted the 100%, but i am not.

Additional informations

• Character played : any survivor
  • Perks played: any
  • Map : any
  • Frequency of the issue : 20 matches with friends out of 20 since last update 6.7. It might have happened before without me noticing.

Documents to add

I'm not sure what to add. Maybe a video from the pre-lobby to the results screen ? I will go though that hassle if needed.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JudePaw
    JudePaw Member Posts: 6

One example through 4 screenshots :

1. My pre-lobby screen : no incentive.
    2. My friend's pre-lobby i joined : 50% incentive.
    3. Match scoreboard.
    4. Bloodpoints earned : the offering bonus is applied, but the incentive bonus is not. My friends were granted the incentive bonus though.