Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lullabies Not Playing During Undetectable

SlowLoris
SlowLoris Member Posts: 288

Platform: PC

Description: My tweet shows it, but it seems that Sadako doesn't have a lullaby (possibly not for everyone) when undetectable - she's completely silent.

Repro: Play against Sadako with Tinkerer

How Often: Not sure, I've only experienced it once.

I'm not sure if this is just Sadako, but I know the patch notes said that multiple Lullaby killers were adjusted for undetectable. Is this intentional that Lullaby killers no longer have a lullaby during undetectable? On that same note, it's not even just no lullaby, she's making ZERO sound when this happens. Also, if you look carefully at the clip, it appears that possibly Haddie is able to hear it, because she seems hesitant to stay on the gen, and I wasn't sure why. She gets back on the gen, but I get grabbed, since I heard nothing.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

Sadako’s lullaby only plays while she is demanifested, if she’s manifested and her terror radius is suppressed by some other means then she just doesn’t make any noise. Huntress has both her lullaby and terror radius overlapping, but with Sadako that’s not the case, they are mutually exclusive for her. In this case she had Tinkerer so she can just manifest from further away to remove her lullaby and still be Undetectable and then grab you, and that’s what it looked like happened in this clip.

It has nothing to do with the changes to Undetectable in the patch notes, Sadako has always worked like that. This is how it works with Freddy too for awake survivors (if he has a perk to hide his terror radius, awake survivors hear nothing), but it doesn’t work this way for Huntress and doesn’t for Trickster unless he gets too close to you (his lullaby is weird and bell-shaped, it gets louder and then starts getting quieter as he gets closer so if he’s Undetectable it sounds like he’s leaving when he’s actually approaching you).