Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Perk Off the Record working randomly

Sarulord
Sarulord Member Posts: 3

Issue description: After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Off the Record should grant the Endurance Status Effect for 80s in Tier 3, but the perk is not working properly, since it didn’t work in the last match I was playing while its timer was still ticking. Instead of inflicting Deep Wound, my survivor was downed. This is not the first time this issue took place.

How to replicate the issue:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, be unhooked by another survivor

Step 4 : Take a hit from the killer while the perk Off the Record is active

Additional information

Character played: Dwight Fairfield

Perks played: Lithe / Prove Thyself / Off the Record / Vigil

Map: Raccon City Police Department

Frequency of the issue: It can happen from time to time, but it’s rather unpredictable.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 432

Between the moment you got unhooked and downed again, did you perform any conspicuous action like repairing a generator, healing someone/yourself, cleanse/bless a totem, etcetera? If you do one of these things, the Endurance status effect goes away, but the other effects of the perk (like silencing your grunts of pain) remain active until the 80 seconds are over.

• Sarulord
    Sarulord Member Posts: 3

@Marble_Index thank you for bringing that to the topic! I had not performed any conspicuous action up until taking the hit that downed me. Besides, the perk does note cointain “This effect is canceled prematurely if you perform a Conspicuous Action” in its description anymore, remaining only this: “Off the Record deactivates once the Exit Gates are powered”.