Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

+1 pip for match completion in ash ranks

Terrortot
Terrortot Member Posts: 423
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

My reasoning: You can be in ash for two significant reasons: rank reset or beginning player. This encourages newer players to stick out the game and get more experience out of it to enjoy the next. It also would be an encouragement to more experienced players like myself to see some progress during a time it can get chaotic.

I don’t really believe it has much to do with things like mmr or any kind of placement other than the biggest pool of new players are going to be in ash, and rank looks at its core a reward system for games played, so this incentive would be helpful for starting out. It creates a more positive environment for players to continue progress a little more smoothly as we flesh out our archives and achievements as well.

Appreciate your time, I’ve played since God knows how many years with a free nurse dlc and a PlayStation controller lol, now on a laptop and it really is the little things like a mouse and keyboard that can make a big impact on entertainment value 😅

Edit: One other suggestion would be to condense the ash rank and make it basically your first ten games of the reset, it would create a bracket of people that completed at least the first ten games which to me would make any struggles during that time less frustrating, as more active/experienced players would be matched together.