Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

ebony mori was somehow used while still on first hook

starjump
starjump Member Posts: 1

was playing with a friend of mine, (michael?!?) and on cowshed with a nemesis we encountered the issue.

i was on pc (steam), friend was on switch. uncertain of the randoms who were in our lobby but i believe they were on console as well

they had been hooked in the basement before this, and had popped off the hook themselves by sheer luck thanks to slippery meat (it was their last attempt before they would've gone to stage 2, if it matters.)

somehow the nemesis was able to mori them even though for all intents and purposes they shouldn't have been able to? there weren't any perks or add-ons that would do that (shown below) as far as i know.

i haven't had the opportunity to try to get the same result in a custom because nobody in my friend group has nemesis and the circumstances were so odd there doesn't seem to be any feasible way for me to test it as of now

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated