Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game continues to crash (PC Steam)

Trey94
Trey94 Member Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

I keep getting nonstop errors loading the game on the main menu first it was network connection errors, then it turned into I don't have the valid version of the game which I currently have 6.7.0, I've tried verifying the flies 3 times did a fresh reinstall twice, still get the same issue, I tried doing this on Epic on a fresh account worked fine then I merged my steam account with it and I'm having the same problem on Epic now. this problem since today 04/27/23 last night it was working fine but today I've been getting nonstop of these errors.

then I get stuck on this part connecting to RTM server and it just stays there and now steam will crash as soon as it gets to the main menu, can anyone help me? a developer or someone else who has ran into this problem and knows a fix, I'll really appreciate it thanks

This is the error I keep getting now on steam even though all my other games work

Post edited by Trey94 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated