Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5 Tile Glitch MacMillan Estate: Groaning Storehouse

xXSandwichGamingXx
xXSandwichGamingXx Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I was playing Dead By Daylight on PS5 when I noticed one of the tiles was glitched. I was able to glitch through parts of the tile, passing completely though them, as were other survivors. I was able to find another person encountering this glitch on the same map with the same killer.

I was playing the Nemesis on Groaning Storehouse, using the perks Dragon's Grip, Trail of Torment, Hex: The Third Seal, and Save the Best for Last.

I looked online for other people who had the same issue and I found another video of a survivor encountering the the same issue on the same map with the same killer. There is also a comment on the video from a different person saying that they also encountered this issue, but does not mention if it was on the same map or the same killer. It seems somewhat common.

Attached are my gameplay as the Nemesis and another video from another person encountering the issue as a survivor.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated