Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

bug since lunar event

Ehatarl
Ehatarl Applicant Posts: 1

i have had a bug since the lunar event where i would be kicked from server and i would end up with the penalty now i had to make a new account here because my original post about this has been stuck on pending since

january when i first posted about this bug. now i have gotten kicked from server so much that i just uninstalled dbd because its unplayable when im getting kicked from server and getting a penalty now i re installed it yesterday hoping that bug was fixed and so far no today in the last 40 min i was kicked from server enough times to have a 30 min penalty? a penalty that i didnt righfully deserve. i have screenshots so you can see the message and the other pic shows me being disscaonnected. this is unfair that im getting punished for no reason just because of the game kicking me.i saw im not the only one who is having this glitch.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated