Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Missing Perk: We'll Make It

arria_rhapsody
arria_rhapsody Member Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was trying to make a build where I was being altruistic to try and get a challenge done, and I could not find one of the basic character perks on my Jonah Vasquez. I seem to be missing "We'll Make It."

I have included screenshots of my perks; everything is unlocked, but not everything is maxed out yet. But, as you can see, It should be between "Wake Up" and "We're Gonna Live Forever" in the purple (Tier 3 Perks). Between "Self Aware" (Green Tier 2 Perk) and "Background Player" (Yellow Tier 1 Perk). and then at end of my perk list, right between "Teamwork: Power of Two" and "Wiretap"

It is nowhere to be seen in any perk tier, and I have every perk unlocked on every Survivor.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

We'll make it isn't a character exclusive perk, you need to unlock it on the Bloodweb. If there's perks left on Jonah's Bloodweb you probably just didn't get it yet, if there's no perks left it's definitely not normal though.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,995

It looks like you still have perks to obtain on your character - once you have obtained all perks, including the General ones which have to be levelled up individually on each character, if you are still missing anything please then open a bug report. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.