Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bug Report: Some Skull Merchant Cosmetics are bugged (Patch 6.7.1)

RomeroJane
RomeroJane Member Posts: 41

After today patch, 6.7.1, I tested some glitched outfits of Skull Merchant to see if the issues were still in the game and saw that these are still present, so I chose to report these because maybe these weren't shared before. The issue is present on every platform and this is what I'm showing in the 4 clips of the video I'm linking here and the picture I took in game.

1 (Clip) ) The kicking animation doesn't exist for Executive Terror and Executive Terror (Deep Rift) Body Outfits

2 (Clip) ) The kicking animation of the Tight Dress Body Outfit feels kinda missing too, only a small part of it is visible

3 & 4 (Clips) ) Using the Brutal Claws and Brutal Claws (Deep Rift) weapons with the Carbon Bootprint Body Outfit makes a glitch happen and there's a missing part in the right arm

5 (Picture) ) The Irradiated Hair Head Piece looks a bit glitchy in the lobby: the left eye (circle) looks like has a transparent part that allows to see through the head and into the background of the lobby. I don't know if the problem is present in game too

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated