Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

tome challenge progress keeps resetting

LiunUK
LiunUK Member Posts: 944

I have the tome challenge "Salvation or Sacrifice" equipped and during the match it keeps track of all the safe hook rescues or hooks I get throughout the match but when I finish the trial and return to the menu all the progress I gained is gone.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I've had something similar happen, and when I closed the game and came back I would get a bunch of Rift Xp.

It seemed that while I was still able to connect with other players and play the game, I was not connected to the system that tracks my Rift Xp or Tome Challenge progress.

Have you tried restarting the game and made progress on the challenge again to see if it tracks properly?

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640
    edited May 2023

Yeah I keep having the same problem on PlayStation 4. I mean the tomb progress on mine did work at first then after a couple of matches, they would reset it self.

Edit: I restarted my PlayStation 4 and got some rift fragments like Nos37 said. But unfortunately I still had to the challenges again but after doing that the progress worked properly again after that issue I also had. So yeah I also suggested restarting your game system too if I will help.

Post edited by Robotfangirl67 on