Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unplayable matches

dantecollt
dantecollt Member Posts: 17
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Windows Store, of course

Description of the issue: invisible killer that roams around grabbing people on gens because no one can see them, only to get "hooked" even tho the game says you're just downed. No one can pick you up nor get you off the hook because the game thinks you're not on a hook. Alert says the killer is stuck on basement all the time doing nothing.

Steps: just play the game on WinStore, it's bound to happen because devs hate WinStore players

Good job with the new updates, guys. Really a good job there.

(And before you guys try to pin this bs on me, this isn't an issue on my internet connection. I had a 30ms ping throughout the match, just as any normal game)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• dantecollt
    dantecollt Member Posts: 17

Had the same thing happening once more in Erye, the killer grabbed me after missing a hit (and I was still healthy), I couldn't wiggle out and couldn't try to kobe. I had to wait until the Entity killed me because my teammates couldn't rescue me from hook either. Again it wasn't a connection issue (25ms as usual) and this server, along with this game, is a poor joke.