Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Obsession bug

chillinrene
chillinrene Member Posts: 11

Since May's update, I have and I still am the obsession of every single match. I literally run no perks that would make me the obsession or make those chances higher. Never had this issues before. I can run any character and I will still be the obsession. My chat has even noticed this issue for myself. Please check into this.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SuperMunchkin95
    SuperMunchkin95 Member Posts: 136

I'm not completely sure about this but some obsession perks (and add-ons) decrease you chances of being the obsession, maybe that's still putting an obsession in play just because it messes with the chances.

• chillinrene
    chillinrene Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2023

But I do not run any perk or add-ons that would heighten my chances. I have played my loadout for a very long time with 2yrs of this game. It's odd and never occurred before. Now if I had DS I would become obsession or for the ppl. But neither of those do I run...