Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Black Screen Crashing

TheGeneral588
TheGeneral588 Member Posts: 4

Been having the issue since the last patch. When I am in the game it will at some point just black screen and I can do nothing, any audio will continue to play until I restart my PC and restarting seems to be all I can do. Can be on the menu screen when idle, or in a game. Alt+Tab and graphics driver reset (win+ctrl+shift+B) don't work.

I have tried different survivors, killers, perks all result in the same crash.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled DBD, and verified game files. Uninstalled Reshade. Uninstalled and reinstalled EAC before playing. Made sure graphic drivers were up to date. Reinstalled Windows updates. Monitored data whilst playing (all seems normal). Not overclocked. Changed graphic settings. Deleted the local DBD file (saw somewhere it might help)

Also, this only happens on DBD. I have tried other games and had zero issues, they have been older, newer, more graphically demanding running on ultra etc.

Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti

Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz

MB - ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E

2 x 8 GB Ram

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Also, I have tried to attach my logs but apparently, the file is too large, so I have attached one of the backups and a picture to show that issue.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments