Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Huge lobby lags

Iella_Wessiri
Iella_Wessiri Member Posts: 1

PC, Epic Games Store.

Logged into a lobby as a killer and saw a SWF team. Immediately after loading they started to switch survivor characters very fast, probably they just spammed switch buttons. Because of the appearing animation - that foggy stuff which comes from the ground when the survivor is changed - multiplied in 4 times and happening extremely often, my FPS started dropping, whole game was extremely freezy just like a slide show with a 2-3 secs between slides. I couldn't change my perks, my addons, nothing really. The only thing that helped was the Alt+Tab to other window. And yes, they did that 100% intentionally because in the end of the countdown i started a match with 3 Claudettes in the same outfits. They sure had them ready and were just messing around. My PC has RTX 3060 Ti in it btw and it barely survived this. Hope you can do smth about it, cause I felt very frightened about my PC future.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Load into a lobby as killer

Step 2: Survivors should start changing characters very fast

Step 3: Watch a slide-show!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated