Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Gay Men Charm

2»

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    edited May 2023

Although people can advocate for LGBT+ rights through political movements, their existence itself isn't, which is what Brandon said (multiple times through the thread I believe). LGBT+ characters existing is no more political than heterosexual characters existing, they don't need a reason to do so. And let's be honest minorities advocating to be allowed to exist is only seen as "political" by people who think they shouldn't so they can pretend it's up for debate.

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136

Ok so this is the last time I’ll comment on this post as it’s strayed beyond DBD-related content and I’m sorry for my part in that.

Some people love it, some people hate it. It’s behaviour that decides these things at the end of the day and all I wanted to do was understand more and offer an alternative view on adding real world/controversial topics into a game I love to play and have spent probably too much money on over the years.

Not everyone’s going to agree on all the same topics so there’s not really much more else to say. I’m glad to have had my say and all the best.

This discussion has been closed.