Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome Bug for "Where Did She Go?"

Hicalibre
Hicalibre Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Platform: PC (Steam)

As the tome reads: "Vault 2 time(s) in the same chase sequence without being hit and while using the perk Cut Loose."

I've done this several times within a single trial multiple times running other perks along side of it (since it doesn't say to only use Cut Loose).

I've gotten no credit towards completing the challenge to the point where I even tried to do it on Thalita to no avail as it refuses to give me credit.

All in all it has been around five matches I've been trying to get this and I am sure to be well into chase before I do the first vault. Tried windows, dropped pallets, and a combination of the two.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• WMBunt
    WMBunt Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2023

Platform: PC (Epic Games)

Update: I finally got it after being hit and continuing chase. It took four vaults before it registered. Done on Quentin Smith.

Chiming in to say that I've experienced the same thing all night...most recently in a game with the Skull Merchant when I successfully vaulted three sequences in a loop before she finally caught up to me and hit me for the first time. No progress whatsoever. Vaulted a dropped pallet, a window and then another dropped pallet.

Post edited by WMBunt on