Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unable to interact completely after this bug.

Radiantstreaming
Radiantstreaming Member Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Played a game against Wesker on Midwich Elementary, Wesker did an Uroboros charge against me and missed as I went inside a locker, came out of the locker and went back in as to trick him, but he managed to charge me and grab me this time.

While he grabbed me my perspective was still in the locker, but soon went back to being picked up, once hooked I was unable to struggle off hook, then when I was unhooked I was unable to vault, heal others, work on Generators, etc... For the rest of the game. Match breaking bug!

Hope this helps!

• Edit

This was on PC

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
    edited May 2023

I had a match on PS4 where after Wesker threw me I was stuck floating in air where I hit a wall, he had to hit me down. I was able to wiggle while carried and then struggle on hook but after unhook I couldn't move my character. Only movement was my head as I moved my camera around.