Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Map repeat prevention doesn't work

Atom4000
Atom4000 Member Posts: 15

The map repeat prevention doesn't seem to be working. I had 2 rounds in a rowe on "The Game". There were no map offerings for both rounds. The two rounds were played as survivor with a 4 SWF. One survivor had changed betweeen this rounds (not the character but the player). But The Game should have been blocked from the three other players which stayed the same.

I also had the feeling in the last time that some maps don't occure but other maps or realms occure more often. For example: in the last five days I never got Midwich and only two or three times coldwind (as realm) but I got Azarov's; McMillan and Yamaoka nearly every game. For the last week I can't be sure if there were no offerings if I got maps two times in a row. But for the two games on The Game I can be 100% sure about it.

At the time this was happening, the Eyrie of Crows map was killswitched. Maybe this could be the problem, that the killswitch disables the map repeat prevention.

I am playing on epic and my friends are playing on Switch. We all got the same bad feeling about the map repeat prevention and played together both of the rounds on The Game. This is why I don't think it is something platform related.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cyn0_0
    Cyn0_0 Member Posts: 84

Pretty sure map repeat prevention is a myth 😅

I get repeats all the time. I also agree with the statement of some realms being more common. I rarely get Midwhich unless an offering is in play. That one really stands out to me.

• Frogsplosion
    Frogsplosion Member Posts: 273

I played I think 3 games in a row on badham, and 4 on backwater swamp, it definitely doesn't work.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,741

The system isn't enabled right now, they turn it off whenever certain maps are boosted (which is currently the case).