Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hi! Does anyone know what happens if you downgrade from the PS5 version of DBD back down to the PS4?

Options
Stork76
Stork76 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

I played DBD on PS4 until the PS5 upgrade came out. I got my platinum trophy for PS5 version but want to go back to PS4 because I was close to platinum on PS4 too. I want to know if this will mess with my PS5 progress if I go back or if progress is constantly synced up between PS5 and PS4 versions. For instance, will my Prestige 100 characters be on the PS4 version of the game even though they were only achieved on PS5 version?

Best Answer

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Answer ✓
    Options

I went back to the PS4 version just to grab the "Where did they go trophy" for the platinum. The PS4 version immediately synched progress and was exactly at the same point as it was on the PS5. After I got the platinum I went back to the PS5 version with no issues whatsoever. Bloodpoints, Auric Cells, Iri Shards, cosmetics plus all purchases remained in synch.

Answers

• Stork76
    Stork76 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you so much for the quick response! I can confidently go back now.