Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nintendo Switch - Tome Challenges Not Completing

cozywolfpup
cozywolfpup Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I am playing on Nintendo Switch. Upon completing a challenge, signified in the match after I complete it, I'll finish the match. After the match is over, the shortcut to the Tomes and Rift is no longer there, and I have to manually go to the Main Menu to access the Archives. When I get there, I'm told my challenge wasn't completed. It only does this for the last portion of the challenge. For example, in the first part of the current time, there's one that asks for me to cleanse 5 totems. I was able to complete four, and it says I've cleansed the 5th in-game. Yet, when I check in the Tomes, it's not completed. It is currently like this for all challenges I've tried.

Step 1: Select a challenge.

Step 2: Join a game and complete the challenge in-game

Step 3: Finish the match, either by dying or escaping

Step 4: Exit the match and return to the match-making lobby where the Tome and Rift pop-up isn't there.

This occurs every match after I finish a challenge. I've restarted my game to try and fix it, but it held no results.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cyn0_0
    Cyn0_0 Member Posts: 84

I've come across this same thing but it hasn't been acknowledged yet. From what I've figured out from personal observation is that when part of the challenge is to escape, and you do, the thing will light up in match but because the second part of the challenge wasnt met (no totems remain) it doesnt count for the tome.

I just completed this and I used small games token count to keep track.

I think the game is valuing "and escape" as the primary condition in match, where instead it should be tracking totems cleansed as the primary condition.

I get the archives shortcut bug too, but it usually goes away in a day or two. No idea what's going on there.