Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Missing Generator Animations

irishbutcher
irishbutcher Member Posts: 77

-PLATFORMS-

This bug affects all platforms.

-CHARACTERS PLAYED-

This bug affects only the female survivors.

-HOW OFTEN DOES THIS OCCUR?-

Every time you repair a generator as a female survivor.

-BUG INFORMATION-

Last year I posted about this bug but the report is still pending and the bug is still in the game.

I hope that by posting this again this year, it could be acknowledged.

-THE BUG-

For the male survivor rig, generator animations play as normal.

However for the female survivor rig, generator animations seem to be missing. The male survivor rig has animations such as twisting a small wheel which results in steam coming out of the pipes or holding an oily tube. The female survivor rig, does not.

During the PTB for the new generator animations, both survivor rigs had these extra animations that would play when repairing a generator. Ever since the update went live, the extra animations were missing for the female survivor rig.

It's unfortunate about this oversight because work was done to make these animations happen but for some reason, that work is wasted because it doesn't play properly.

I hope this bug becomes acknowledged or explained. I'll link the youtube video displaying this bug. Although it was recorded last year, it should be still relevant because the bug is still in the game and everything the video displays is the same to this day.

-BUG EVIDENCE-

The video: https://youtu.be/QjOy_72pdTI

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated