Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Disconnects tied to account

IndifferentLandscape
IndifferentLandscape Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

So I have been getting so many disconnect from host errors that I am currently up to a full 2 day ban. Since I was being prevented from playing the game due to these bans, I decided to library share dbd to another account so I could at least play. What I have realized is that this issue only occurs on my main account. I have been playing on this alternate account for two days and haven’t had a single disconnect. After my main account getting off a 24 hour ban I had built up purely from this bug occurring non stop, I returned to it, only to be dced on my very first game. I am playing on steam.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• chesnoodle
    chesnoodle Member Posts: 30

Yup, same thing has been happening on my account but once I switch over to a new account I don’t get dc’d. There’s a thread on my page with a lot of other people having this problem.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 383
    edited May 2023

I've been DC'd 3 times in the past few days, I think all as Killer (or 2 Killer, 1 Surv), where it thinks I left the game, takes away my points but lets the others keep theirs. Makes no sense, and only started happening recently. I don't want to start getting DC penalties, nor people thinking that I'm randomly DCing instead of being kicked. BHVR, help.. ;-;