Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

server crash on trying to rekindle a Pentimento totem

Machei
Machei Member Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform PC, Epic Games

Badham Preschool I, server completely crashed, with CHAT OFFLINE - Match server unavailable instantaneously popping out, also in match details there is unknown theme - unknown map, and in scoreboard it shows as I have disconnected.

I was trying to rekindle a totem as a Pinhead in the bottom of the preschool, in the corner, next to the bedsheet. It would be the first totem to rekindle, and it was a dull before, Haddie destroyed it, she had no totem related perks. I've had my Ruin destroyed and one of the Playthings. So it would be a 1st out of 3 possible destroyed totems. I remember it crashing server once again back 1 year ago IN THE SAME SPOT ON BADHAM, while trying to rekindle, so it's nothing new. After that the animation froze, and I was stuck looking at the broken totem for ± 15 secs, after that loading screen pop up and back to the post match lobby.

My possible thought about the cause of this crash would be that I was not standing right next to the totem, I was like slightly behind it and pressed space to rekindle, and my character moved automatically to face the totem the correct way.

If this does matter, game status was one dead two on hook, one injured and 3 gens remaining.

I can't upload image of post-game screen because of: "Permission Problem

You need the Garden.Uploads.Add permission to do that."

My perks were, ruin, plaything, pentimento, sloppy, addons impaling wire and original pain, I've saved post screen screenshot if it's relevant.

also my add-ons were not spent as if the game never happened

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated