If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New pallet Wesker "tech"

Options
Nerf_Dweet
Nerf_Dweet Member Posts: 11

So, I was playing DBD as Wesker [The Mastermind} on Mount Ormond. I was chasing this Ada at the top of the main building and she came to the god pallet that's up there, so I charge my Virulent Bound to either grab her, vault over the pallet that she was about to drop, or at the very least, infect her. But, oddly enough, none of those things happened. Instead, as I dash towards her using my power, she drops the pallet, even though I think I should of grabbed her, she then vaults towards me using the pallet, at the moment she drops it, and vaults back. And at the end of it Wesker is playing the animation where you grab a survivor, but not fully grab them. So, she is not infected, not injured. And I am not stunned, but very confused. [And I mean physically stunned, as in a pallet stun]

Please, can someone explain?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments