Singularity balance tweak proposal

As a killer main I went onto the PTB to try the new killer. He was fun, but I found myself being frustrated with the Slipstream not staying on for more than a few seconds before being removed and my Biopods being disabled for most of the match.

I propose the following changes:

1. Make it so survivors cannot speed up emp printing progress. It seemed like everyone would have one at any time.

2. Make the biopod emp disable duration half as long, 30 instead of 60 seconds if I'm not mistaken. I would set up the pods to watch gens, and everytime I switched to one, it was disabled.

3. Make it so the biopod gun can also Slipstream survivors, not just the pods themselves.

3. (alternate) give the Slipstream effect a short time before an emp can remove it. (with a hud que, like Freddy and alertness from alarm clocks). Maybe make it slightly longer than the biopod's reload, so two consecutive shots (and therefore a teleport) could be acheived within the duration.

4. Make it so a successful teleport removes the Slipstream, while increasing Overclock Mode's duration slightly. This could prevent constant teleports with endless overclock.

5. Give the Singularity an aura indicator for when you are looking at a disabled biopod before you enter it.

6. Change it so a survivor has to choose if an emp removes Slipstreams or disables biopods, not both.

Of course these are just suggestions, but any or all of these changes would make me happy. Thank you.