If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I have lost some of my Deep Rift cosmetics. Devs, please help.

Options
Nerf_Dweet
Nerf_Dweet Member Posts: 11

So, this all happened a few days ago. I hadn't played DBD in awhile and was just getting back into the saddle. I main Knight mostly because of his lore, so I thought to get back into the rhythm of it all that I would play him. So, when I go to play as him, I thought I'll put on his Deep Rift Permeant Injunction skin from Tome 14: Betrayal.

So imagine my panic when I see that I'm missing the body for it. Now, I know what your thinking; "Perhaps you never had it in the first place?" Which is understandable, but here's the thing: I have maxed out the first two pages of the Tome, done all the mastery challenges for both Knight and Vittorio, and mostly maxed out the third page. Heck, I even distinctly remembering that Rift Fragments were useless to me, which is why I didn't fully complete the Tome and have left page four mostly untouched. I loved Knight's and Vittorio's lore so much, and wanted all of their lore and outfits [I forgot to mention, I also lost Vittorio's Deep Rift head piece as well.] I played DBD for a solid month.

Eventually, both Knight's and Vittorio's Rift outfits will be released like the other Rift outfits and will be no longer special. And The Rift costs money, right? So, did I waste my money? Did I never get it? I must have with how much I played it!

At this point, I just want an answer. I want know that I'm not going crazy. If any Devs do read this [which is unlikely] Please help me with this confusing situation.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments