Suggestion on Twins Rework

Options

I know a rework has been announce awhile back, and as a twins player, I wanted to share some input with a possible rework of the Twins and their power.

Starting off, I feel the Twins should be stronger together than separate, mostly for lore reasoning Charlotte would do anything for Victor and Victor can not physically survivor with Charlotte.

Victor is actually really good as is with the automatic recall after 90 seconds of not being in use, the only additions I would like to see to Victor would be a recall option from anywhere in the map, something like using RMB while looking at the aura of Victor to automatically call him back after a few seconds, and an option to use Victor while in chase as Charlotte, like a way for him to pounce directly from Charlotte, this could be done by switching the deploy option to the same action as switching between the two instead of the deploy being Charlotte's special attack button, a pallet stun could hinder the use of Victor for a few seconds as a balance to being able to use the power in chase.

Charlotte on the other hand should move slightly faster while Victor is with her or slightly slower when Victor is not with her. I was thinking 115% with Victor as usual and 110% without, and to compensate the lower speed the terror radius is split into two smaller radius between the two, i.e Victor would have half of the terror radius attached to him and Charlotte would have the other half. This would make perks like Infectious Freight have more synergy with the pair while still only covering the size of the terror radius while also not making perks like Furtive Chase and other terror radius increase/reduction perks too powerful with them. i.e the smallest terror radius would be 4m separated and 8m together, while out of chase due to monitor and abuse. The largest terror radius would be 32.7m separated and 65.5m together while in a chase due to monitor and abuse. The splitting of the terror radius would also be a slight buff to Victor as a passive since the shriek radius is normally 12m idle, 14 attached, and 18m while controlled now being a flat default 16m.

The only other thing gameplay wise that I would like to see, if a better switch time between the two because the current one feel clunky, the bug for instant switching on the Knight PTB was a little too fast and made the Twins very powerful but the current 3 seconds plus the slowdown of Charlotte's movement speed while coming out of dormant state is way too slow. A nice rework would be to give Charlotte a small speed boost when switching from a far distance, something like 20 meters, or just have an overall faster switch time like 1.5 seconds instead of the 3 seconds that is current.

Lastly something non-essential to gameplay but would overall be nice would be to have the "head" cosmetic apply to either Charlotte or Victor, not just Charlotte. Similar to how Legions outfits change the model based on which of the 4 members are being used. Allowing cosmetics to be labeled as (Victor) and applying them to Victor rather than Charlotte. i.e the one outfit from the Twins rift that gave Charlotte the Captains hat, the hat could be two options one saying (Charlotte) the other saying (Victor) and the hat gets applied to whichever is in the parenthesis. This applies only to head cosmetics realistically because the model for Victor is small so clothes are more difficult and doesn't carry any weapons.

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,206
    Options

Let me swap back to Charlotte while Victor is "stunned", then I am fine with her.

But 4 seconds after each down is painfull.

• Daespyrial
    Daespyrial Member Posts: 10
    Options

Understandable, the biggest thing I see twins players do, that I myself am guilty of, is just leaving victor somewhere and almost never using him, or they try to ALWAYS use victor and leave Charlotte somewhere until they need to hook or break something, and that probably largely to do with the switch time. It would be nice to see Victor and Charlotte working together more in chase, and being able to pounce directly from Charlotte would just feel like a nice ability.