We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

NOED Suggestion

Options

In my opinion, the reason survivors feel NOED is not a fair thing, is because it shows up out of no where. Survivors are planning out their escape and helping teammates without knowing what's at stake. The only way for them to know NOED is active (outside of luckily finding the totem) is to get cut down immediately.

My suggestion is that NOED should announce itself as soon as it activates (when the last gen pops).

This gives the survivors a chance to react to NOED prior to it being too late.

It really doesn't make that much of a difference, but doing this will take away the "i got screwed" feeling that a survivor might get when they get downed on one hit out of nowhere.

I, honestly, don't think most people would have an issue with this change. I know there are always those hardcore people who must disagree with everything... but yah. Please implement this change.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Adrenaline should make the visual terror radius heart appear on survivor from Killer's POV.

That will also take away the "i got screwed" feeling when the survivor sprints into the sunset!

Yeah, no, after last change (unless the killer protects the crap out of it) it just gets destroyed in those 30 seconds max.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,221
    Options

I think NOED is now fine.

Like it feels really bad when it spawns next to your hook/reveals itself next to your hook, but alas. This game is also about RNG. Take any more from this perk and it no longer makes any sense

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 611
    Options

I am a survivor main, play is split up probably 70/30. I think NoEd was fine before the nerf. It has a counter, just do the totems. And now that boon heals have been nerfed into uselessness this is even easier.

• uganda_calm
    uganda_calm Member Posts: 125
    Options

Sure, good idea.

And next? Oh, i know. Show the killer if the survivor has an exhaustion perk ready.

Than we will make it so, all survivors get a noise notification at the start of the game when the killer has a hex.

And than we make it so, the killer knows if a downed survivor has a DS ready or not.

If this is you way of thinking, what even is the purpose of perks if everyone knows about every perk in the game. The only thing that makes NOED viable is the surprise. Its a perk, only made to get a last kill or 2 out of a otherwise lost rounds. And it can simply be countered by sitting at a totem for a few seconds.

And if you really think about you will realize that you can already tell if a killer has NOED. just look at his speed. And if you even dont notice by the speed, you will know if ONE survivor gets downed. And than you get the choice to just leave while the broken killer drags its only prey to the hook.