Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

Any other options for me other than Lightborn?

CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,377

I have to run Lightborn every single match that I play as killer because the blinding effect hurts my eyes in real life. I have adjusted my TV brightness extremely low and it doesn't help. I literally get a minor headache after being blinded and I was wondering if there are any in game settings that I'm unaware of that I could change to minimize this? I play the game docked on Nintendo Switch.

Best Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,026
    Answer ✓

Sadly, no other in-game settings are available for this. If you were on PC you could get some third party software for filters I guess but on switch it’s very limiting.

Lightborn is the way to go for you I guess. You could of course instead use Franklins Demise but that’s not a guarantee to avoid getting blinded at all, especially since Flashbangs and Blastmines are also a thing.

i am hoping for a photosensitivity mode, were something like this gets toned down (as well as environmental flickering lights) without impacting the gameplay stuff

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Answer ✓

Yeah, I believe they should implement a feature that helps with this. I love blast mining killers and now I feel bad :(