Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Any other options for me other than Lightborn?

Options
CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,431

I have to run Lightborn every single match that I play as killer because the blinding effect hurts my eyes in real life. I have adjusted my TV brightness extremely low and it doesn't help. I literally get a minor headache after being blinded and I was wondering if there are any in game settings that I'm unaware of that I could change to minimize this? I play the game docked on Nintendo Switch.

Best Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,160
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sadly, no other in-game settings are available for this. If you were on PC you could get some third party software for filters I guess but on switch it’s very limiting.

Lightborn is the way to go for you I guess. You could of course instead use Franklins Demise but that’s not a guarantee to avoid getting blinded at all, especially since Flashbangs and Blastmines are also a thing.

i am hoping for a photosensitivity mode, were something like this gets toned down (as well as environmental flickering lights) without impacting the gameplay stuff

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah, I believe they should implement a feature that helps with this. I love blast mining killers and now I feel bad :(