We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Toolbox + BNP + Wire Spool + Built To Last + Prove Thyself + Stake Out isn't fun to go against

Options

Just went up against a team that was running this and it was a nightmare. I don't understand why all survivors don't just use this combination because I guarantee that it will carry you right to the exit gates where you can show off your dance moves to the killer and give them a free lightshow (ultimate bundle)! I have seriously never been so gen rushed in my entire gaming experience. One knock and two gens are down even with Corrupt Intervention still active (it was like halfway done). I didn't even manage to hook them because a survivor sabotaged the hook with a toolbox. I managed to knock them down again and decided to just tunnel them out of the game because I didn't want to lose my rank and a generator right next to the hook already had 40%+ worth of progress. I had to down a bodyblocking survivor and injure many others but, in the end, I managed to sacrifice the survivor and the gates were powered straight away. All FIVE generators in like under FIVE minutes even after the whole team went out of their way to take a hit for that survivor. I couldn't put any pressure on generators since the shrine of secrets is terrible and I didn't have any perk for it and they were all spread out so there wasn't even any point risking. I wasn't even face camping and instead tried to minimize the damage already done in the area near hook but they just sprint bursted away to another generator. Why am I feeling helpless as a decent killer? There was absolutely nothing I could have done to counter that. If I went for a different survivor, another one would replace them on the gen.

This is exactly why there shouldn't be anti-tunneling perks/base-kits until this sort of gen rushing gets nerfed because that was just crazy. Once gen rushing gets nerfed I really won't mind not tunneling and I'm sure other killers wouldn't either.

Comments