We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bug when trying to add a new friend

Options
TonyTonyChøpper
TonyTonyChøpper Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

When trying to add a new friend, the search keeps loading and does not advance, the same thing happens to my friend, it keeps loading when entering the ID, I am from the epic games launcher and from the xbox launcher, both from PC, so it can't be our mistake, we already restarted the launchers and the pc and it keeps getting stuck when we put the id to add us.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• cheolkeong
    cheolkeong Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

seeing the same issue. friend is on playstation, i am on pc.

• LostCity
    LostCity Member Posts: 3
    Options

No one can add a friend on any platform. So much for being multiplayer and cross play, it doesn't feel it when you can't even add a friend 🗑 and Behaviour don't seem to be in any rush to fix it or update us

• Moonie4everTTV
    Moonie4everTTV Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same is happening to myself and my friends if through steam you can add friends that way but otherwise I’m going to have to find another friend to invite the person I want to play with and add on lobby this needs to be fixed

• Yunalaska15
    Yunalaska15 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same here. Seems it's happening to everyone. Can't really do KYF or SWF anymore till it gets fixed.

• Victortilla99
    Victortilla99 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here, hope this will get soon a fix