Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Trapper and Yui froze after attacking and reaching for survivor.

Quinfuzzball
Quinfuzzball Member Posts: 5

I attacked a Yui Kimura while they were on a generator with someone else. They stayed on the generator so I attacked again and I got stuck in place. I was inside some texture and we both couldn't move, nothing would get us out of it. When they disconnected I got unstuck. The Yui couldn't hit skill checks but the second person managed to finish the generator and make it out and away and we were still stuck. After the generator was completed the Yui kept repairing it but no skill checks were triggered. When they disconnected I was able to move around just fine but the game was just about won by that point.

I was the Trapper using: Lengthened and Serrated Jaws, Cypress Memento Mori, Scourge Hook Monstrous Shrine, Fearmonger, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Sloppy Butcher.

I have no idea what map it was. I am still new to the game and I tried looking it up but there was no screenshot that helped me identify which one it was. You might be able to get it from the screenshots if you got the eye for it?

This only happened once. I can update if it happens again.

Here's the before and after repair screenshot. You can see my hand reaching for her. Our everlasting love forever kept apart merely by feeble game coding. I'll hook you some day my pretty. lol.

And the log file.

And completely unrelated but still a bug that you already know of, add me to the list of people who cannot seem to add a friend from another platform. PC user trying to add an Xbox user. Deepley saddend to hear thats been a problem for a few years now. 😪

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated