We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Invisible Wall on Coal Tower

Options
DTS11
DTS11 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Issue: on one of the versions of Coal Tower there is an invisible object (almost center of the map, between logs and shack).

It was stopping me as a killer. It looks like survivors can get past it, but I'm not 100% sure. Sadly I do not know the exact version of Coal Tower with this situation, was trying to replicate with bots but it always started another version of the map (didn't encounter similar thing there).

I see that it was reported already - https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/374507/invisible-object-on-coal-tower

I recorded it, so here is another post regarding the situation.

Steps to reproduce: I'm not sure that there are speciffic steps, but I was playing in regular game as The Executioner.

How often does this occur: I do not know.

Video below:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated