We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Mastermind's (Wesker) Slap is Gone?

Options
VortexVentamy
VortexVentamy Member Posts: 54
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Starting off, I play on PC. When Wesker originally released his special attack would do a slap animation and damage a survivor doing an action such as vaulting a window or unhooking. But for a long while now I have noticed that he does not do this anymore, instead he simply grabs and slams, which can be a little jarring for survivor and killer alike as the animation is quite sudden.

Not only that, but the vaults (for pallet mainly) is a little different too... where if Wesker does not perfectly vault after the survivor was done, he simply bumps. Even there was like 0.1 seconds of survivor animation.

Maybe this is just how Wesker is now, I am not too sure. All I know is that this was not how his power worked in the past.

Post edited by EQWashu on
5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Issues with The Mastermind and his power have been reported.

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

I hate how you need to line up right in the middle of the pallet to actually vault it but when you get juked you fly right into the vault lmao

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,260
    edited June 2023
    Options

BHVR fix this, this bug takes a long time. It is also quite annoying when the survivors through the Wesker and jump the pallets or windows, without wesker slap them

• Banditooo
    Banditooo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

Miss when you weren't pulled through a window and it corrupts so you get two tapped because the wesker shadow buff to slams so he no longer slaps you like he should. Yet nobody talks or admits this just a "skill issue" and not a unintentional bug when we fixed wesker getting pallet teched or anything :)

This discussion has been closed.