Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Concede Option for KIllers

I'm sure all players who have played killer have experienced that one (or many) excessively long game due to survivors remaining in the trial after one or both of the exit gates are open. It would be a small QoL addition I think would help the community.

Comments

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

Honestly though, how many Killers would be willing to concede ? I can say that i probably would depending on what the survivors were doing. Say trolling, Teabagging, ect. I as a survivor do not linger in trial. I leave and move on to the next match.
    I have stayed and spectated others before and i have noticed that a lot of them just hang around to troll the killer or to just jump across pallets . I think it's crazy and a waste of time but to each his/her own.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229

Honestly though, how many Killers would be willing to concede ? I can say that i probably would depending on what the survivors were doing. Say trolling, Teabagging, ect. I as a survivor do not linger in trial. I leave and move on to the next match.
    I have stayed and spectated others before and i have noticed that a lot of them just hang around to troll the killer or to just jump across pallets . I think it's crazy and a waste of time but to each his/her own.

You make a good point (I personally do not like to linger close to an exit gate without dire reason to stay), but perhaps more killer players than we think? I personally think any player in any kind of game or sport, doesn’t like to lose. When a player is then forced to be “humiliated”- or “sit and think” about their loss, our killers may become more willing to put a “finished” trial behind them, and focus on the next match.